Privacy & cookies
We respect your privacy
Saint Basics respects the privacy of all its website users and ensures that the personal data you provide during the ordering process is treated with due care. We use your information to process your orders as fast and efficiently as possible. We use your information for marketing purposes only with your permission.
Click the links for more information
- We use functional, analytical and tracking cookies, which you can turn on or off
- Cookies from third parties may be present
- We protect your transactions and information
- We only share your personal data with trusted partners
- We do not sell your personal data to third parties
- You can request your personal data and have these removed at any time
- You can unsubscribe from commercial offers
- You can send us questions or complaints at any time
Other user conditions:
1. We use functional, analytical and tracking cookies
When using our website, the following cookies may be added to your device:
- Functional cookies: used to keep track of the contents of your basket and whether or not you are logged in. These are necessary for the webshop to function properly.
- Analytical cookies: used to check the number of visitors to our website and how they use it. The information gathered is saved anonymously on Dutch servers for an indefinite amount of time. We use this information solely for internal reports. We can not see who uses our website or from which device the website was accessed.
- Tracking cookies: these cookies 'follow' your page views and purchases, and make it possible to set up interest profiles. This enables us to give customized recommendations and, for example, to search social media for people with similar interests.
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
These types of cookies help us to grow and become more user-friendly. You have the option of switching these cookies on or off.
2. There may be cookies from third parties
Some pages contain embedded videos from YouTube. As with every YouTube video, upon opening this page your information is sent to Google (owner of YouTube). Because of this your visits to several websites can be tracked. Google may forward this information to third parties if Google is required to do so by law, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on further processing of this information.
3. We protect your transactions and information
When you place an order or log in to your Saint Basics account, your information is protected by a Secure Socket Layer. You can tell your connection is secure by the lock and 'https' prefix in the URL bar. We protect and process your information in a secure manner.
4. We share your information with trusted partners only
We share your order and address details through a secure connection with KT E-fulfilment in Veenendaal, the Netherlands. They handle our shipments and returns, and only use your information internally. A second partner is Remarkety in the United States. This is the platform that we use to send out our newsletters. Your e-mail and order information is stored here, as well as newsletter statistics. Both partners comply with AVG/GDPR regulations and protect your information. Our employees and selected partners are obliged to handle your sensitive information with the utmost respect and keep it safe and secure.
5. We do not sell your information to third parties
Under no circumstances will Saint Basics or its partners sell your information to third parties. We use your information solely for our own processes and company management.
6. You can request your information and have it removed at any time
- You can view your account at any time to see your personal data in our system. In order to do this, you need to log in first.
- You have the right to view, rectify and/or remove your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information. You also have the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us.
- If you ask us to change or remove your information, or to make your information available for downloading, we will first verify your request via your e-mail address that we have on file.
7. You can unsubscribe from commercial offers
If you have subsribed to our newsletter, you will receive commercial offers. You will also receive the newsletter if you have placed an order with us in the past. In that case, the invoice relationship counts as an opt-in. You can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also ask us to unsubscribe you via e-mail.
8. You can always ask questions or complain
Saint Basics adheres to the latest privacy laws (AVG/GDPR). If you think we have done anything that does not comply with these laws, please let us know via e-mail. We handle your requests quickly, seriously and in confidence. Our contact details are: Saint Basics BV, Zeestraat 84, 2518 AD Den Haag, T +31853030954, E email@example.com.
Other usage conditions:
Article 1 - Website access
Website access and usage is strictly personal. This website, or the information and data provided may not be used for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and unrequested electronic offers.
Article 2 - Website content
The Saint Basics brand, and the property rights to images, texts and technical applications used on this site, are protected by law. No reproduction, repetition, usage or amendment in any form, partially or in full, is permitted without the prior written consent of Saint Basics.
Article 3 - Website management
In order to run the website properly our administrator may, at any time:
- restrict or block access to part or all of the website
- adjust or remove all information
- temporarily make the website unavailable in order to perform updates
Users cannot derive any rights from these changes or interruptions.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
- Saint Basics is not responsible for any failure, malfunction, disruptions or interruptions in the functioning of the website.
- Saint Basics is not liable for any legal action against users caused by their usage of the website.
- Saint Basics is not responsible for any (alleged) damages caused by your connection to or use of the website.
- If you involve Saint Basics in a dispute caused by your usage of our website, we are entitled to claim from you any resulting damages.
Article 5 - Imagery and offered products
No rights can be derived from any visual material accompanying products offered on the website.
Article 6 - Applicable law
Article 7 - Contact
Any questions regarding the use of this website and the corresponding terms and conditions can be sent to Saint Basics, Attn. Peter van Akkeren, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31859090354.